Honda SL125 / CB / CL / XR Mashup
Vintage enduro styling and good clean fun.
This bike is a tribute to all those boxes of old parts and storage sheds full of discarded moto-ambition. Part Honda SL125, CB125, CL125, and Honda XR, our goal was to create a machine with vintage enduro styling, and a touch of Honda Grom attitude. The results are this super fun little SL125 thumper mashup. Slipstream provided all of the restoration and custom fabrication work in-house, from design concept to metalwork, paint and graphics, powder coat, electrical, and more.
Interested in your own custom build? Contact us.
- Modified tank and front fender from a Honda SL125
- Modified monoshock frame, with custom subframe and extended swingarm
- Custom fabricated electronics tray mounted under seat
- Custom fabricated seat pan and custom seat cover
- Hand made carbon fiber rear fender
- Custom skid plate and front light plate
- CL125 scrambler exhaust with stainless steel cone muffler
- 18″ wheels with stainless steel spokes and dual sport tires
- 12v conversion with LED lighting and custom handlebar switch housings
- LED brake lights integrated into subframe tubing
- Mikuni carburetor
- Custom designed and painted tank graphics
- All of the little, big details
Creativity & Craftsmanship
We pride ourselves on creativity & craftsmanship — finding unique ways to re-purpose parts and hardware, striking just the right balance between a variety of materials. By letting function drive form, we’re able to achieve an industrial style that looks like it works hard, and hard work is a beautiful thing.