“We’ll admit: Brat-café style Honda customs are a dime a dozen. But top shelf finishes and attention to detail are far more rare, and this classy CB360T has both in spades.”
Build featured on BikeExif
Slipstream Creations turned this fun little Honda into a great running bike that’s true to the spirit of the ’70s Japanese bikes, but with some new life and personality of its own. The new proportions of the tank, frame, seat, and controls balance the bike out well, while the combination of color, chrome, and black work together beautifully. We provided all of the restoration and custom fabrication work from design concept to metalwork, paint, powder coat, engine work, electrical and more.
Interested in your own custom build? Contact us.
- Custom painted tank from a 1976 CB500T, with badge mounts shaved
- Restored original CB360T tank badges
- Custom fabricated battery/electronics tray and seat pan
- Frame cleaned and shaved with custom rear seat hoop
- Powder coated frame, fork legs, engine covers, and miscellaneous bits
- Custom fabricated inner rear fender, and shortened outer rear fender
- Custom center stand fabricated to clear the new mufflers
- Rims and hubs powder coated black and laced with new spokes
- Rebuilt and powder-coated front caliper and drilled rotor
- Mikuni VM30 carbs
- Rick’s High Output Charging System
- Charlie’s Place electronic ignition with Dynatek coils
- All of the little, big details
Creativity & Craftsmanship
We pride ourselves on creativity & craftsmanship — finding unique ways to re-purpose parts and hardware, striking just the right balance between a variety of materials. By letting function drive form, we’re able to achieve an industrial style that looks like it works hard, and hard work is a beautiful thing.