Custom 1972 Honda CL350 Street Scrambler
Clean and modern take on the classic Honda scrambler.
To streamline the CL350’s look, we replaced the original analog gauges with a Trail Tech Vapor digital gauge unit, and integrated small LED indicator lights into the headlight bucket. The bucket also houses an LED headlight unit with integrated turn signals.
The finish and colors on the bike highlight the frame modifications, and really make the bike stand out. The light grey frame and gold rim color combination was the basis for the final color scheme. Both the grey and gold were carried into the blue tank, forming stripes that run parallel to the frame’s downtube, and across the top of the tank. The stitching on the seat also runs parallel to the tank stripes as they curve across the top of the seat. The idea was to create a nice continuous flow between not only the shape of the tank and seat foam, but also the design applied to them. In combination with the modified frame, the parts all integrate nicely as one cohesive unit.
To provide some contrast, virtually everything else on the bike was finished in black. The engine was treated with a combination of black epoxy and power coating. The original Honda CL350 scrambler high pipes and the exhaust heat shield were modified and fitted with shorty mufflers, and the entire exhaust system was Cerakoted in a satin black finish.
Everything to achieve this finished bike was completed in-house — design, metal fabrication, paint and powder coating, upholstery. This is a bit of a departure from the style of many of our builds, and it’s different than a lot of the custom CL350s you see out there, and that’s a big part of what we love about this bike.
Interested in your own custom build? Contact us.
- Custom subframe with integrated LED taillight and turn signals
- Complete front fork and disk brake from CB360
- Custom fabricated battery tray mounted under seat
- Custom seat pan and seat upholstery
- Custom headlight mount for LED headlight with integrated LED indicator lights
- Trail Tech digital gauges
- Custom front and rear fenders
- Original scrambler exhaust headers and shorty mufflers Cerakoted black
- Oversized aluminum rims and dual sport tires
- Custom designed and painted tank graphics
- All of the little, big details
Creativity & Craftsmanship
We pride ourselves on creativity & craftsmanship — finding unique ways to re-purpose parts and hardware, striking just the right balance between a variety of materials. By letting function drive form, we’re able to achieve an industrial style that looks like it works hard, and hard work is a beautiful thing.