1975 Honda CB200T Café-Brat
Pure vintage fun with more than a touch of modern style.
Honda’s CB200T was never a high performance machine. It was a simple, reliable, unassuming bike that could get you from point A to point B without much fuss. Nowadays it’s a 40+ year old, grin-inducing piece of nostalgia that reminds you what fun it can be to hop on two wheels, twist the throttle, and ride. Our goal was to keep this build simple and clean, accentuate the fun, and add heaps of style to this already iconic Honda twin. So how do we measure the results? This one has us grinning from ear to ear. Slipstream provided all of the restoration and custom fabrication work in-house, from design concept to metalwork, paint and graphics, powder coat, electrical, and more.
Interested in your own custom build? Contact us.
- Modified original tank with custom paint and graphics
- Custom fabricated battery/electronics tray mounted under seat
- Custom fabricated seat pan and custom diamond-stitched seat cover
- Custom fabricated headlight mounts
- Custom subframe and rear hoop to match the lines of the tank
- Customized exhaust and shorty Biltwell mini mufflers
- Custom front and rear fenders
- All new seals, wheel bearings, ignition, and other wearable parts
- LED headlight to provide bright light while drawing minimal power
- Custom mounted LED brakelight that perfectly fits the rear seat hoop
- Rebuilt Keihin carburetors
- Lengthened center and side stands to accommodate slightly larger tires
- All of the little, big details
Creativity & Craftsmanship
We pride ourselves on creativity & craftsmanship — finding unique ways to re-purpose parts and hardware, striking just the right balance between a variety of materials. By letting function drive form, we’re able to achieve an industrial style that looks like it works hard, and hard work is a beautiful thing.