1974 CB360 Scrambler
A wicked fun custom scrambler that’s equal parts grit and class.
With some rough guidelines from a discerning customer, Slipstream Creations was able to take a fun little 1974 Honda CB360 and turn it into a sweet custom scrambler that’s a blast to ride. With equal parts grit and class, this understated design does a great job of balancing the original style with some new ideas. It was a lot of hard work on a tight timeline, but we’re in love with the result. With the exception of the gorgeous leather seat coming from Rich Phillips Leather, Slipstream provided all of the restoration and custom fabrication work from design concept to metalwork, paint and graphics, powder coat, electrical and more.
Interested in your own custom build? Contact us.
- Custom painted tank and custom designed and stenciled tank graphics based on the vintage Honda wing logo
- Custom fabricated battery/electronics tray mounted under seat
- Custom fabricated seat pan and custom leather seat
- Custom fabricated headlight mount and speedometer cage
- Modified top frame tubes and rear hoop to match the seat
- Custom exhaust and shorty Biltwell mini mufflers
- Custom front and rear fenders
- Original hubs powder coated black and laced to wider aluminum rims
- Oversized dual sport tires
- Rebuilt Keihin carburetors
- Charlie’s Place electronic ignition and new coils
- All of the little, big details
Creativity & Craftsmanship
We pride ourselves on creativity & craftsmanship — finding unique ways to re-purpose parts and hardware, striking just the right balance between a variety of materials. By letting function drive form, we’re able to achieve an industrial style that looks like it works hard, and hard work is a beautiful thing.